Monday 3 January 2011

News from the top of my head

Hello readers!
As you might be able to guess, I haven't really planned this post out as I usually do but I would just like to talk about a few things! Completely from the bloom I would just like to get of my chest that I have one my first game of monopoly since getting back into it! I started playing with my family on Christmas day and haven't stopped playing when I have got the chance! Apart from that Chelsea have managed to draw another game and Manchester United have won their first away game so things aren't going to well there... Elsewhere in Italy A.C Milan have signed striker Antonio Cassano from Sampdoria after falling out of favour with their chairman. I am now hoping I Will be able to post more regularly fromow on as I return to England from my Christmas! I also hope Preston get their act together as they are now bottom of the table and losing to Crystal Palace, as they are my favourite championship club!  And  there is still time to vote on my poll! I would also like to say the one vote so far will be cancelled as I did it by accident!

No comments:

Post a Comment