Monday 27 December 2010

Premier league, Christmas round up, 26th-28th December

Hello readers,
sorry I haven't been posting for a while, I am abroad with family and Internet here is very expensive. I also hope everyone had a very happy Christmas! Now with the Christmas period kicking-off, this meant a lot of festive fixtures, With Arsenal playing Chelsea and Villa against spurs, Which I would like to talk about. Having won with a brace from Van Der Vart, for me he has been one of the signings of the season, as he is one of those players who can create a goal from nothing and make moments of wonderful skill count. I think it is vital for a team to have a player like this as it can produce some light at the end of the tunnel when a team is on a bad run of form. He reminds me of Oliver Norwood who I took on loan from Man.u on fm10 with Notts County when we were struggling and won me vital games with his long shots and free-kicks, so this is another amazing acquisition from whealer-dealer Harry and Spurs. He would probably be the perfect manager for Man.City with his skills in the transfer market and city's money, Who had to rely on star player Mr.Tevez transfer request to bag a brace to beat Newcastle 3-1 away from home, Who Should NEVER have sacked Hughton, Who I think will be England manager as Redknapp won't want to leave, or Hodgson. Apart from that, Man.u extended their lead at the top of the table with a brace from Berbatov to see of Sunderland, whilst Avram Grant secured his job with a 3-1 win against Fulham.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment