Friday 31 December 2010

Happy New Year!


I would just like to say to everyone who has been reading my blog thank you ever so much and I hope to attract more visitors! I hope I will be able to write about once or twice a week on the topics I currently write about ans maybe something new! Football wise, 2010 has been very big with the world cup and the quality of football provided, as well as the Premier league, La Liga and Serie A with teams managing to pull of doubles and trebles! As well as this Messi and Barcelona have proved they are probably the best in the world with basically the whole Barca squad being in the Spain world cup squad and producing the three players for the ballon D'or or whatever its called and producing some outstanding football! I wish i could make this post go on for longer but I am running out of time! Hopefully I will be able to write some more about this soon, but here are some of the bet bits(in my opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment