Monday 6 December 2010

The big Freeze!

Hello readers, and welcome to my first post!
If I wasn't hear right now writing this I probably would have been in Oxford watching the pantomime Cinderella! I am now on the last day of my 5-day weekend after school was closed on Wednesday and for the rest of the week. Yes, snow can have it's good side but when it starts to melt it can interfere with your program, which is why I decided to make my own blog. It has also interfered with the sporting calendar with only 16 matches from the  Barclay's Premier-league right down to League two yesterday, as well as closing a number of airports including Gatwick and Edinburgh. Even worse though, Mums haven't been able to go to Iceland!(or Tesco,Sainsbury or Asda) with supplies of food and petrol running out. With all that grit been bought, it'll be even worse if it snows again in early 2011. It looks like it's going to be a tough winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment